POOL: Student Hourly-Student Ambassador Multicultural Scholars Program - 10456BR
POOL: Student Hourly-Student Ambassador Multicultural Scholars Program
- Assist area Program Directors in managing rosters of prospective MSP recruits including direct phone, text and email contact (or other forms of media communications) during selection of incoming 2017-2018 class.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with MSP Executive Director, Program Directors, Student Assistants and prospective scholars to maintain the highest possible professional standards during the recruiting process and beyond.
- Participate in Skype interviews for finalists, including scheduling/logistical details, technical support, and informal conversation concerning admission expectations.
- Complete paid 2 hour training: “Best Practices in Recruiting and Customer Service” as well as general overview of MSP program mission, benefits, goals, and structure.
- Other duties, as assigned, to support Program Directors and current Multicultural Scholars.
2) Excellent communication skills as evidenced in application materials and phone interview
3) Experience with Skype, Facetime, Google Hangouts or other equivalent communication services, as described in application materials and interview
2) Multicultural or multilingual experience
3) Previous customer service experience
4) Experience with Excel
Additional Candidate Instructions
Applications need to be completed and submitted by December 6th at 11:59pm.