POOL - Student Office Assistant - 12603BR
POOL - Student Office Assistant
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- General office duties which includes distributing mail, filing, photocopying/scanning.
- Picking up and delivering mail/packages from and to other buildings on campus.
- Data entry into KU’s financial system.
- Assisting with accounting projects.
- Experience working in an office setting, as evidenced by application materials.
- Strong written communication skills, as evidenced by application materials.
- Effective oral communication skills, as evidenced by application materials.
- Must meet KU minimum enrollment requirements for employment (6 credit hours at KU).
- Federal Work Study for the 2018/2019 Academic Year.
- Prior experience handling confidential materials.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite with the ability to learn other computer programs quickly.