POOL: Student Research Assistant - 5839BR
POOL: Student Research Assistant
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills as evidenced in application materials and interview.
- Availability to work at least 5 hours per week during the semester
- Completion of a course similar to CMGT 500 (Construction Engineering and Management)
- Prior research experience
- Statistical, mathematical, or computational skills
- Completion of a course similar to CE 582 (Highway Engineering) or have experience in transportation project management
Additional Candidate Instructions
Application review begins January 8, 2018 and positions are filled as needed.