POOL - Student Technical Crew - 22385BR
POOL - Student Technical Crew
- Students will work as part of a team (50+ crew) and be expected to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to adhere to an online-based scheduling system.
- Must be able to follow directions diligently.
- Must be able to communicate in a clear, timely and consistent manner using email correspondence.
- Must have a flexible schedule and work well with others.
- Current KU Student enrolled in at least 6 credit hours.
- 2 two-hour blocks of time available during weekdays, not including noon - 1pm.
- Experience in concert, theatre, or video production
- Working knowledge of stagecraft with relevant background (ex: fly crew, sound, electrician, carpenter, prop handler, costumes, camera operator, etc.)
- 2 three-hour blocks of time available during weekdays, not including noon - 1pm.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Contact Information to Applicants
Advertised Salary Range
Schedule to be determined by Supervisor.