POOL - Student Ticket Writer-Student Hourly - 10853BR
POOL - Student Ticket Writer-Student Hourly
The KU Parking and Transit Department is looking for student ticket writers. The student will work outdoors in all weather conditions. Student workers may also be called upon to drive the LPR (License Plate Recognition) vehicles to enforce lots.
General duties include, but are not limited to:
- Patrolling an assigned area on foot writing ticket violations.
- Relieving booth personnel for breaks.
- Work all special events which include all home football and basketball games, Commencement and student housing move-in.
- Valid driver's license.
- Initially required to work a minimum of 12 hours a week during the academic year, with summer availability of up to 40 hours.
- Meets University of Kansas enrollment criteria (minimum 6 credit hours).
- As demonstrated through application materials and interview, a familiarity with and knowledge of, building locations and University parking rules.
- Prior work experience with customer service.
- Past work experience demonstrating the ability to successfully and consistently, complete assigned work with minimal supervision.
- Federal Work Study preferred.
- Preference will be given to those who have availability Monday-Friday early mornings or late afternoons.
Additional Candidate Instructions
A complete electronic application will include a detailed curriculum vitae/resume, a cover letter, and the names and contact information for three references attached to the resume as one document.
Please submit your class schedule with your application materials.
This posting will close when all positions have been filled.