POOL - Temporary Pilot UASs - 15629BR
POOL - Temporary Pilot UASs
35% - Other duties that may include: Training, maintenance coordination, operations flight management, safety, security scheduling, facility maintenance and/or aircraft servicing.
- Must be a U.S. citizen/permanent resident due to U.S. export regulations.
- Experience in R. C. (radio controlled) piloting with a minimum of 300 hours logged on a minimum of three platforms within the past three years. Description of the three platforms flown is necessary and a log of the date and duration of all flights is preferred.
- Remote Pilot Certificate from the FAA under the FAA's Small UAS Rule (Part 107).
- Candidates selected for interview must demonstrate skills by flying an R. C. aircraft (provided by the applicant) through a series of typical flight maneuvers in two conditions: with no payload and with a payload.
- Authorized to and capable of traveling in the U.S. and elsewhere.
- Holds a current Remote Pilot Certificate from the FAA.
- Must be flexible due to the possibility for frequently changing flight schedules.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Review of applications will begin September 28, 2019 and continue until a pool of qualified applicants is obtained.