Pool - Yoga KU Fit Instructor - 12618BR
Pool - Yoga KU Fit Instructor
- Weekday and weekend hours including early morning, afternoon evenings and/or late evenings when scheduled.
- Instructor must be certified in CPR/AED or become certified within four weeks after being appointed.
Duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Developing, leading and instructing participants through yoga group fitness sessions to include a proper warm up, workout, and cool down.
- Preparing class choreography & plans in advance.
- Recording participation numbers.
- Implementing risk management procedures when necessary.
- Assisting with good housekeeping by keeping studio, equipment, and equipment closets tidy.
- Assisting with special events and contract classes.
- Accurately documenting and completing payroll by the Sunday prior to pay date.
- Obtain and maintain proper CPR/AED certification. Participation in “Rec Alert” CPR/AED drills.
- Substituting when able.
- Attending monthly meetings.
- Prompt communication via email.
- Promptly alerting Fitness/Wellness Coordinator with any concerns or questions.
- Promptly alerting Fitness/Wellness Coordinator of broken/malfunctioning equipment, program concerns, and/or if unable to perform duties as scheduled.
- Possess current CPR/AED certification, or willing to obtain within 4 weeks of employment.
- Professional fitness certification from a nationally recognized organizations such as Yoga Fit, Yoga Alliance etc. accepted.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Previous experience as a group exercise instructor.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Additional Candidate Instructions:
- Please submit a copy of Yoga and/or CPR/AED Certification.
- This position includes paid Membership Fees to the Ambler Rec Center for duration of appointment.
Applicant reviews will continue until all positions are filled.