POOL:Laboratory Assistant - 11887BR
Maintain records of experiments.
General duties related to lab organization and set-up.
Carry out routine laboratory maintenance.
Other duties as assigned.
2. Demonstrated ability to work successfully in a team based environment.
3. Good written communication skills.
4. Strong verbal and interpersonal skills.
5. Strong organizational skills.
6. Evidence of ability to work independently with attention to detail.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Application Deadline: Ongoing - applications will be accepted throughout the spring and summer semester and hires will be made as needed.
Conditions of Employment: Students holding student hourly appointments must be enrolled in a minimum of six credit hours at KU during the academic year. Enrollment of one credit hour during the summer session is required if the student was not enrolled the previous spring or is not pre-enrolled in the upcoming fall term.