Postdoctoral Researcher For Construction Safety - 17396BR
Postdoctoral Researcher For Construction Safety
Engage in scholarly research related to construction safety, including applying for external funding, presenting at professional conferences, and if possible, developing intellectual property.
Writes technical reports and scientific papers for peer reviewed journals. Additional responsibilities include assisting in the preparation of grants/contracts and proposals for federal, state and charitable organizations and industrial clients.
Work collaboratively with colleagues and industry partners. Assist the principal investigator to provide technical supervision of one or more technician and graduate students.
- Ph.D. in Civil Engineering or closely related field of engineering with specialization in construction engineering and management by date of appointment.
- Demonstrable research qualifications in construction safety.
- Demonstrated ability to relate and communicate effectively in the context of the research area of the candidate.
- Experience in managing commercial, industrial, or infrastructure construction projects.
Additional Candidate Instructions
- Most recent Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Research
- 3 required references (contact information only). Letters of reference will only be solicited for finalists.