Postdoctoral Researcher - 17477BR
DURATION: Initial limited-term appointment of 12 months with a possible12-month extension upon satisfactory performance.
10% - Laboratory management responsibilities, including: equipment maintenance, ordering of supplies, compliance with laboratory safety protocols.
10% - Assist in the training and professional development of undergraduate and graduate level researchers.
5% - Attend and participate in scientific group meetings and seminars.
- Ph.D. or Pharm.D. with research training in pharmaceutical sciences.
NOTE: To be appointed at the Postdoctoral Researcher title, it is necessary to have the Ph.D. or Pharm.D. in hand. Appointments made without a diploma or certified transcript indicating an earned doctorate are conditional hires and are appointed on an interim basis not to exceed 6-months.
- A record of research accomplishment as reflected in publications in peer-reviewed journals and presentations at scientific meetings.
- Experience working with cell culture models, animal models, human subjects research, and bioanalytical techniques for pharmaceutical analysis.
Additional Candidate Instructions
1) a current curriculum vitae,
2) a letter of interest, and
3) a list of three professional references and their contact information.
Application review begins on July 27, 2020 and will continue until a qualified pool of applicants is identified.