Postdoctoral Researcher - 21853BR
The postdoctoral researcher position is a limited term position, with an initial term of one year and possible renewal annually for subsequent years.
- Performs research activities independently under the supervision of a faculty member
- Generates research reports for preparation of scientific publications or grant applications to funding organizations.
- Presents research findings at scientific conferences.
20% - Laboratory Management
- May assist other lab members with experiences
- Provides mentorship, trains, and supervises graduate and undergraduate researchers.
- Contributes to the daily operations of the lab
- Assures compliance with safety programs
- Other duties as assigned.
2. Extensive research experience in molecular and cellular biology as evidenced in application materials.
NOTE: This is a limited term position. To be appointed at the Postdoctoral Researcher title, it is necessary to have the PhD in hand. Appointments made without a diploma or certified transcript indicated an earned doctorate are conditional hires and are appointed on an acting basis not to exceed six months. Upon verification of degree the appointment will be extended to its full duration.
2. Demonstrated productivity by publications or other evidence of scholarly achievement.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Application review will begin on May 1, 2022 and will continue until the position is filled. To ensure first consideration, please apply by April 30, 2022.