Public Services Student Hourly – Music & Dance Library - Work Study - 12869BR
Public Services Student Hourly – Music & Dance Library - Work Study
• Checking out and returning books;
• Assisting with course reserves;
• Helping to keep the book stacks in order & shelving books;
• Providing reference assistance with the online catalog, electronic resources, and reference books;
• Maintaining library copiers and printers;
• Answering the telephone and other duties as assigned.
2. Effective interpersonal communication skills as demonstrated by application materials.
3. Basic computer skills, as evidenced by application materials.
2. Working experience in a library.
3. Basic knowledge of music and/or dance.
4. Reading knowledge in one of the following languages: German, French, Italian, or Russian.
5. Past work experience demonstrating the ability to listen to instructions, learn quickly, practicing good judgment and a willingness to work independently.
6. Past work experience demonstrating the ability to maintain an assigned schedule.