Research Aide - 12068BR
25% - Providing support for the administration of the project and dissemination of results – assisting with literature reviews, preparing materials for presentations/publications and maintaining databases.
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology or related field.
- Demonstrated experience with Word and Excel as stated in application materials.
- Minimum one year experience handling multiple projects and multitasking.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively as evidenced by cover letter, application, and resume.
- Strong oral and interpersonal communication skills as evidenced in resume and interview.
- Experience conducting database management in a research setting.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Experience working independently and as part of a team.
- At least one year of research experience on youth and families exposed to trauma.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Review of applicants will begin 6/18/18 and will continue until a pool of qualified applicants is collected.