Research Analyst/Developer - 11678BR
15% Be a member of the core team developing overall product specifications and software architecture including the determination of technology products to be used in the development effort. Conduct needs assessment and assist in gathering requirements. Work with manager to size/cost work to be done.
10% Develop, maintain and test all necessary database scripts for the web applications. Run scripts in lower environments before turning over for production runs. Validate only desired records/data is updated.
5% Participate in design and code reviews of teammate changes. Provide feedback on their approach in a timely fashion.
5% Report status weekly in project status report. By end of day each Friday, update status of all tasks and hours spent on each task. Project completion dates for upcoming work and note any risk to meeting those dates.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or other related field.
- 2 years experience developing and maintaining high-performance / high volume applications using Java technologies.
- 1 year experience with java web application Server such as Tomcat or other servers like JBoss, IBM WebSphere or WebLogic.
- 1 year experience with open source MVC frameworks such as Struts, Spring, JSF, or ICE Faces.
- 2 years experience in writing SQLs, Functions, Procedures and DDL scripts for Relational database systems such as PostgreSQL, or MySQL, or Oracle or other database systems.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Application Deadline is 5/30/2018.