Research Applications Programmer - 10806BR
Research Applications Programmer
20% Production support for eCompliance.
10% Contributes expertise to developing technical strategies for various research administration initiatives and applications
10% Ensures deliverables meet relevant standards and architecture in a team culture of code walk through
5% Communicates frequently with the Unit Manager and provides status updates and knowledge to clients and peers
5% Other related duties as assigned
- Programming experience; Object-oriented, multi-threaded, n-tier programming in a modern language/environment (.Net, C#, Java, C++)
- Database access technology and database programming; SQL, SQL Server
- Experience with Microsoft Server components: IIS, SQL Server, Windows Server OS, ASP, .Net
- Web application development technologies; HTML, XML, Ajax
- Proven ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with technical teams, business partners, and management including excellent presentation and writing skills.
- Experience with Microsoft development environment (Visual Studio, VSS, VSTS)
- A bachelor's or higher degree from an accredited institution.
- Strong time-management and organizational skills, with a record of being flexible, accurate, detail-oriented, reliable and self-motivated.
- Experience producing technical documentation.
- Demonstrated ability and interest in learning new technical skills
- Experience using version control system.
- Familiarity with KBOR conflict of interest and federal IRB regulations.
- Experience with and/or knowledge of the following: PeopleSoft HR, PeopleSoft Financials, HIPAA, CITI.
Additional Candidate Instructions
1. A cover letter addressing how required and preferred qualifications are met.
2. Resume or curriculum vitae.
3. Contact information for three professional references.
Incomplete applications will not be considered. First review of applications begins February 12, 2018 with a closing date of February 26, 2018.