Research Applications Programmer - 12867BR
Research Applications Programmer
20% Ensures deliverables meet relevant standards and architecture in a team culture of code walk through, completes and maintains thorough technical documentation within the assigned development cycle.
10% Communicates frequently with the Unit Manager and provides status updates and knowledge to stakeholders and peers.
10% Work with stakeholders to determine eCompliance development priorities by estimating level of effort and overall impact of enhancement requests.
5% Creates service tickets with the vendor, schedules patch deployment in tandem with the vendor and Unit Manager.
5% Other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED and five years of relevant professional experience, or an Associate’s degree and three years of relevant professional experience, or a Bachelor’s degree and one year of relevant professional experience.
- Programming experience; Object-oriented, multi-threaded, n-tier programming in a modern language/environment (.Net, C#, Java, C++)
- Database access technology and database programming; SQL, SQL Server
- Web application development technologies; HTML, XML, Ajax
- Proven ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with technical teams, business partners, and management including excellent presentation and writing skills.
- A bachelor's or higher degree from an accredited institution.
- Experience with Microsoft Server components: IIS, SQL Server, Windows Server OS, ASP, .Net.
- Experience with Microsoft development environment (Visual Studio, VSS, VSTS).
- Experience producing technical documentation.
- Experience using version control system.
- Strong time-management and organizational skills, with a record of being flexible, accurate, detail-oriented, reliable, and self-motivated.
- Demonstrated ability and interest in learning new technical skills.
- Demonstrated familiarity with the Huron Research Suite.
- Familiarity with KBOR conflict of interest and federal IRB regulations.
- Experience with and/or knowledge of the following: PeopleSoft HR, PeopleSoft Financials, HIPAA, CITI.
Additional Candidate Instructions
1. A cover letter addressing how required and preferred qualifications are met.
2. Resume or curriculum vitae.
3. Contact information for three professional references.
Incomplete applications will not be considered. Deadline for applications is Sunday, October 28th.