Research Project Coordinator - 10752BR
Research Project Coordinator
40% - Contribute to the design and implementation of studies on educational assessment, including creating study protocols, collecting data, analyzing data, and summarizing results.
15% - Monitor study timelines and coordinate across project teams to ensure studies are completed in a timely manner.
15% - Assist in developing proposals for new studies and grants. Examples of work performed may include conducting literature reviews, drafting proposal contents, and creating budgets.
- Bachelor’s degree in education, psychology, or closely related field, including coursework in social science research design and data analysis
- Minimum of one year of experience coordinating research studies
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and problem-solving skills, as evidenced by application materials and interview
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite as evidenced by work history
- Effective oral and written communication skills as evidenced by application materials and interview
- Ability to manage competing priorities under strict deadlines as demonstrated by application materials
- Ability to work both independently and within and across teams as demonstrated by application materials
- Master’s degree in educational research or closely related field
- Two or more years of experience coordinating research studies in education or closely related field
- Knowledge of special education and/or educational assessment
- Prior experience collecting and analyzing quantitative or qualitative data
- Experience with one or more data analysis packages (e.g., R, SPSS, SAS)
- Prior experience writing research reports
- Demonstrated supervisory experience
- Experience with grant proposal development, including proposal writing and budgets
Additional Candidate Instructions
1) online application
3) cover letter highlighting qualifications and including specific examples of experience regarding the required and preferred qualifications
4) contact information for four professional references
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Application review begins January 21st and continues until the position is filled.