Research Project Manager - 15986BR
Research Project Manager
20% - Supervise research project coordinators on the KAP test development team, maintain awareness of activities on other test development teams to ensure cross-team support from project coordinators.
15% - Collaborate with test development, psychometric, technology, and implementation teams on projects related to KAP test development. Activities include providing formal and informal feedback on project plans, planning for resource allocation, and serving as an internal expert consultant for designing high quality educational tools.
5% - Communicate with external audiences including researchers, state education agency staff, and professional organizations.
- Master’s degree in education, psychology, project management or related field and 1 year of professional experience in related field or bachelor’s degree in education, psychology, project management or related field and 4 years of professional experience in related field
- At least 1 year of experience working in a multidisciplinary, team-based environment as evidenced by work history, professional training or a combination of both
- At least 1 year of experience leading complex projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as evidenced by application materials and interview
- PMP certification
- Experience supervising project management staff
- Experience with project management initiatives designed to increase efficiency of research and development projects and cross team collaboration
- Professional experience developing processes including panel evaluation procedures and technical documentation
Additional Candidate Instructions
Application review begins November 26, 2019 and continues until the position is filled. To ensure first consideration, apply by the application review date.