Research Project Specialist - 12791BR
Research Project Specialist
30% - Assist with proposal development, including writing and editing narratives, preparing and organizing supplemental materials, creating graphics, conducting research, establishing and monitoring timelines and deliverables, and coordinating staff efforts
15% - Coordinate special projects on behalf of the Director
10% - Assist senior researchers with study recruitment, materials, and logistics
5% - Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or high school diploma or GED equivalency and three years of relevant experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, SharePoint, and web conferencing tools.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, as evidenced in application materials and interview.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or Master’s degree.
- One or more years of experience professionally editing and/or writing reports, including products for academic and non-academic audiences.
- Previous experience developing grant proposals.
- Previous experience designing and writing content for website.
- Knowledge of procedures for searching, reviewing, and synthesizing scholarly literature.
- Proven ability to effectively collaborate with internal teams, cross-functional teams, and external partners.
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt and respond to changes in work priorities and processes, as evidenced from prior work experience.
- Excellent attention to detail in written work as evidenced by application materials.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Review of applications begins September 8, 2018, and continues as needed to collect a pool of qualified applicants. To ensure consideration, apply before the application review date.