Student Administrative Assistant - 10737BR
Student Administrative Assistant
- Provide support to the SMA Administrative team.
- Perform standard office duties including filing, answering telephones, scanning, faxing, mail distribution, and other administrative tasks.
- Provide excellent customer support on the telephone and when greeting guests in the administrative offices.
- Support in preparing materials and hands-on assistance for meetings and special events.
- Previous experience in an office setting working with standard office software (Word, Excel, Mail Merge), as evidenced by application materials.
- Must communicate effectively both orally and in writing, as demonstrated through application materials.
- Assist with data entry in Museum databases.
- Must qualify for and accept Federal Work Study for the 2017-2018 academic year.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Experience answering the main phone line in a professional setting.
- Preference given to students majoring in Art History, Museum Studies, or Fine Arts.
- Familiarity with databases and/or data entry.
- Ability to work well as a team as well as on your own.
- Self-starter who is flexible, creative, and has initiative.