Student Assistant - ADA Resource Center for Equity Access - 11565BR
Student Assistant - ADA Resource Center for Equity Access
Job duties include -
Answering phones, assisting employees requesting workplace accommodations, taking and delivering messages, scheduling meetings, and assisting visitors. Performs scanning duties for ImageNow electronic files. Assists in maintaining the director’s calendar by scheduling meetings, events, and other activities. Assists the director in managing and running social media accounts. Assists the director with event planning. Maintains and assembles a supply of ADA RCEA flyers, pamphlets, and related documents. Assists in the dissemination of informational material. Performs other duties as needed (i.e. photocopying, filing, word processing, mail distributions, shredding, conducting errands, making buttons, etc.) And other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience in providing customer service to visitors and employees, as evidenced by application materials.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, and operating photocopier, as evidenced by application materials.
- Available to maintain a consistent schedule with a minimum two-hour each day scheduled.
- Enrolled in 6 credit hours at KU.
- Familiarity with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Work Study Eligible.