Student Assistant - HTS Lab - 11164BR
Student Assistant - HTS Lab
Autoclaving (biohazard waste, water, reagents, other consumables), cleaning of incubators, water baths and used glassware, disposing of used plates and non-biohazard waste, general laboratory equipment maintenance, stocking cell culture and other consumables, calibrations of balance and incubators, maintain cryotanks of liquid nitrogen, prepare compound plates with automated dispensing.
General clerical duties:
Assist in placing/receiving orders-receiving packages from the loading dock area, putting away received items, stocking supplies, Inventory cataloging, tracking consumable supply.
Copying/scanning/emailing documents, receiving and distributing mail for HTS, etc.
2. Must be eligible for Federal Work Study funding
3. Must have basic skills operating MicroSoft Office software
4. Good communication skills needed for customer service
5. Good attention to detail
6. Ability to life 30 pounds (with or without reasonable accommodations)
2. Have reached sophomore level
3. Previous lab experience
4. Attention to detail