Student Assistant in Wilcox Museum - 12467BR
Student Assistant in Wilcox Museum
- Flexible schedule between the hours of 9:00-4:00pm
- Available for 2-3 hour blocks of time as indicated in application material
- During the semester term of the appointment, the student hourly must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours. For summer periods the student hourly must: 1) have been enrolled in no less than 6 hours in the past spring semester or 2) be pre-enrolled in upcoming fall semester in no less than 6 hours or 3) be enrolled in summer session or 4) be admitted to study in the upcoming fall semester. Student Hourlies may be undergraduate or graduate students. (Exceptions granted for GRA/GTA/GA appointments DO NOT apply to Student Hourly appointments)
- Classics, Fine Arts or History of Art major preferred
- Federal Work Study eligibility
- Research skills and interest in electronic information skills (willingness to learn) are desirable.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Posting has been extended to 10/1/18. To ensure consideration submit application by 11:59 PM on 9/30/18.