Student Assistant - 12850BR
- Effective written communication skills as evidenced by application materials.
- Able to work independently and efficiently as evidenced by work experience and/or coursework.
- Familiarity with PCs and Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook, and the Internet.
- During the semester term of the appointment, the student hourly must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours. For summer periods the student hourly must: 1) have been enrolled in no less than 6 hours in the past spring semester or 2) be pre-enrolled in upcoming fall semester in no less than 6 hours or 3) be enrolled in summer session or 4) be admitted to study in the upcoming fall semester. Student Hourlies may be undergraduate or graduate students. (Exceptions granted for GRA/GTA/GA appointments DO NOT apply to Student Hourly appointments).
- Prior experience in an office/customer service setting.
- Knowledge of basic office procedures, including experience with heavy volumes of phone traffic.
- Ability to work with a wide range of students, faculty, and staff.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and be sensitive to the needs of those utilizing AAAC services.
- Experience with tabling events, information fairs, and clearly presenting information.
- Familiarity with campus layout to aid in efficient mail delivery.
- Prior experience in web design, editing, or use of CMS.
- Eligible for Federal Work Study
- Available to work 9:30-11:00 a.m. MWF and/or 11:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. TR
Additional Candidate Instructions
Application review will begin on September 10, 2018 and will continue until all positions are filled.