Student Hourly – Student Assistant - 13177BR
Student Hourly – Student Assistant
- Previous customer service experience as indicated in application materials.
- Good computer skills in Word and Excel as stated in application materials.
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher as stated in application materials.
- During the semester term of the appointment, the student hourly must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours. For summer periods the student hourly must: 1) have been enrolled in no less than 6 hours in the past spring semester or 2) be pre-enrolled in upcoming fall semester in no less than 6 hours or 3) be enrolled in summer session or 4) be admitted to study in the upcoming fall semester. Student Hourlies may be undergraduate or graduate students. (Exceptions granted for GRA/GTA/GA appointments DO NOT apply to Student Hourly appointments).
- Excellent communication skills as evidenced by application materials.
- Previous office/clerical experience.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Application review begins on 11/15/2018.