Student Hourly Assistant for ILS POOL - 11084BR
Student Hourly Assistant for ILS POOL
- Must be a KU Sophomore or above
- Familiarity with the University of Kansas, its policies and procedures
- A valid driver's license
- Must have some evening and weekend availability
- During the summer term of the appointment, the student hourly must: 1) have been enrolled in no less than 6 hours in the past spring semester, or 2) be pre-enrolled in upcoming fall semester in no less than 6 credit hours, or 3) be enrolled in summer session, or 4) be admitted to study in the upcoming fall semester. Student Hourlies may be undergraduate or graduate students (Exceptions granted for GRA/GTA/GA appointments DO NOT apply to Student Hourly appointments).
- Prior experience with KWLI, or similar populations
- Prior experience with the leadership studies and/or leadership development
- Prior experience with study abroad, either as a participant or sponsor
Additional Candidate Instructions
Application review begins May 15, 2018. THIS IS A POOL POSITION AND HIRES WILL BE ONGOING.