Student Hourly: Center for Undergraduate Research Emerging Scholars - 12229BR
Student Hourly: Center for Undergraduate Research Emerging Scholars
- Assist a professor on a research or creative project. Duties will vary by project.
- Meet with professor and other members of research group as required.
- Communicate progress and results of your research or creative work.
- Attend monthly professional development meetings for all Emerging Scholars and one-on-one meetings with Center staff and peer mentors.
- Prior acceptance into the Emerging Scholars program.
- Must be available to work with your professor about 7 hours per week and attend monthly group and individual professional development meetings.
- An undergraduate student in good standing at the University of Kansas enrolled in at least 6 credit hours for fall 2018.
- Awarded and accepted a Federal Work Study award of $2,000 for the 2018-2019 academic year.