Student Hourly- Events Specialist - 12092BR
Student Hourly- Events Specialist
- Prior experience using a computer and Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel as outlined in application materials.
- Excellent organization, negotiation and a high level of customer service skills as outlined in application materials.
- Currently enrolled in at least 6 credit hours with The University of Kansas.
- Effective written communication as evidenced by cover letter and resume.
- Demonstrate attention to detail and work well as a team member as detailed in application materials.
- Must establish and maintain effective relationships with internal and external constituencies.
- Dependable means of transportation to the KU Edwards Campus in Overland Park.
- Must be eligible for Federal Work Study funding.
- Individual must have initiative, use independent judgment, and be self-motivated.
- Experience with 25Live scheduling software a plus.
- Knowledge of University of Kansas policies and procedures.
- Ability to lift 35 lbs. with or without reasonable accommodations
- Previous events experience
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
Additional Candidate Instructions
This posting will begin reviewing applications on June 11th and will remain open until a qualified pool of candidates has been identified.