Student Hourly-Outreach & Camp Assistant - 13155BR
Student Hourly-Outreach & Camp Assistant
- Assist in marketing, selecting, scheduling, and purchasing supplies for outreach activities
- Market events to parents, students, and teachers through social media and email
- Oversee student registration and communication with parents
- Compile financial documentation for purchases and funding
- Perform event evaluations
- Check students in and out of weekend events
- Have a valid driver’s license.
- Available to work 5-10 hours per week.
- Available most Saturday’s during the school year from 9am-1pm.
- Demonstrated interest or experience in K-12 STEM education.
- Experience working with children in schools, camp, or other settings.
- A student in good standing within the School of Engineering or School of Education.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Application deadline is November 12, 2018.