Student Hourly - Peer Job Coach - 12273BR
Student Hourly - Peer Job Coach
This position will work closely with the Career Advisor and Research Project Director to provide high quality support to students in their jobs and career internships, both on- and off- campus. The Student Hourly Job Coach will implement strategies and interventions identified by the Career Advisor and Research Project Director, and provide feedback regarding success. The Student Hourly Job Coach will meet with KU-TPE employment staff regularly to problem-solve and plan.
2. Help students identify and resolve basic employment-related problems using individualized strategies and interventions as identified by KU TPE staff.
3. Work with the KU TPE project team to identify supports, interventions, and strategies to increase student employment success.
4. Attend training and KU TPE employment-focused meetings, as requested.
5. Assist with other duties, as assigned.
2. Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5.
3. One year experience working or socializing with young adults with intellectual disability, as evidenced by application materials.