Student Hourly POOL – Academic Technology Support Team Member - 22198BR
Student Hourly POOL – Academic Technology Support Team Member
- Classroom Technologies
- Video Production
- Audio Production
- IT Training
- Digital Signage
- Educational Technologies
- Promotion of KU IT services
The ATST is a great opportunity to gain skills in productivity, presentation, and production technologies. Prospective ATST students should enjoy problem-solving, collaboration with teammates, and practicing excellent customer service. Self-motivated candidates, with a willingness to learn new things, should thrive in this position.
The technical skills needed in this position will be provided through training and mentoring with staff and supervisors. Each ATST member’s work time will include varied tasks, duties, and technologies. Our student employees receive an in-depth introduction to the skills, tools, and platforms that enable KU IT to support KU’s critical teaching mission.
The ATST provides an inclusive and rewarding work environment for KU students. If you enjoy learning new technologies and working in a creative and engaging environment, consider applying today.
- Able to effectively communicate with customers, supervisors, and colleagues.
- Able to interact with KU community members with excellent customer service skills.
- Self-motivated, willing to learn new skills, able to follow instructions, and able to complete tasks with light supervision.
- Schedule availability to work 10-20 hours per week during semesters, and 10-35 hours per week during summer.
- Enrolled in at least 6 hours at The University of Kansas.
- Experience with software, hardware, or platforms that KU IT’s Academic Technology units support.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Advertised Salary Range
Schedule availability to work 10-20 hours per week during semesters, and 10-35 hours per week during summer.