Student Hourly - POOL Undergraduate Student Researcher w/ Dave Besson - 21676BR
Student Hourly - POOL Undergraduate Student Researcher w/ Dave Besson
*This position location will be a hybrid of telework and on-site, or TBD by mutual agreement.
- Courses PHSX 114/115 or 210/211/212 or their equivalent (Full course in introductory physics preferred), as demonstrated in application materials.
- During the semester term of the appointment, the student hourly must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours. For summer periods the student hourly must:
- have been enrolled in no less than 6 hours in the past spring semester or
- be pre-enrolled in upcoming fall semester in no less than 6 hours or
- be enrolled in summer session or
- be admitted to study in the upcoming fall semester. Student Hourlies may be undergraduate or graduate students. (Exceptions granted for GRA/GTA/GA appointments DO NOT apply to Student Hourly appointments).
- EXPERIENCES C++ and/or python experience strongly preferred.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Review of applications begins on March 21, 2022 and continues as needed to collect a pool of qualified applicants.
Contact Information to Applicants
Advertised Salary Range
TBD By mutual agreement