Student Hourly Pool - 11915BR
Student Hourly Pool
- Undergraduate researcher duties include doing experiments, assisting PI’s, washing dishes, providing support to PI and graduate students.
- General or organic undergraduate stockroom aide duties include assisting students with chemicals and glassware, providing support for staff, restocking drawers and chemicals.
- Chemical storeroom clerical staff duties include assisting with customers, providing support for staff, carrying and moving large items.
- Chemistry office clerical staff duties include assisting with filing, working at the front desk and other jobs as assigned.
- Undergraduate Researcher – must be enrolled in Chemistry or closely related field and have consent of the PI.
- Stockroom aid – KU student enrolled in at least 6 hours and some computer experience, as evident on application materials.
- Chemistry Stockroom – KU student enrolled in at least 6 hours, computer experience, and must be able to lift 50 pounds, as evident on application materials.
- Chemistry Office – KU student enrolled in at least 6 hours – office experience and computer experience, as evident on application materials.
- During the semester term of the appointment, the student hourly must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours. For summer periods the student hourly must: 1) have been enrolled in no less than 6 hours in the past spring semester or 2) be pre-enrolled in upcoming fall semester in no less than 6 hours or 3) be enrolled in summer session or 4) be admitted to study in the upcoming fall semester. Student Hourlies may be undergraduate or graduate students. (Exceptions granted for GRA/GTA/GA appointments DO NOT apply to Student Hourly appointments)
- Work study eligibility is preferred.
Additional Candidate Instructions
This is a pool posting. Review of applications will be ongoing and hires will be made as needed throughout the posting period.