Student Hourly-Procurement Services Intern - 11829BR
Student Hourly-Procurement Services Intern
The Procurement Services Intern position provides an opportunity for students enrolled in the accounting, finance, or management information systems majors to apply classroom learning in a professional environment relevant to their major.
Responsibilities will include maintenance/support for various Financials and Procurement modules. In addition, the intern will need to develop sufficient understanding of the new Oracle financial system and the Concur travel and expense system to assist in campus training and support. Accuracy is critical for this position as well as an attention to detail. The position will also assist with system upgrade projects.
- Currently enrolled in at least 6 credit hours at KU.
- Currently enrolled in the KU School of Business.
- Prior knowledge of business office operations and office equipment (i.e. fax, copier, PC experience) as evidenced in application materials.
- Familiarity with Outlook and MS Office suite software (Excel, Word, & Visio, specifically) as evidenced in application materials.
- Familiarity with creating video training with tools such as Camtasia.
- Ability to follow directions and complete tasks independently and on schedule as demonstrated by application materials.
- Strong attention to detail.