Student Hourly - Program Assistant - 10753BR
Student Hourly - Program Assistant
- Must be an Undergraduate student enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours per semester and familiar with libraries and library resources.
- Good knowledge of office equipment and computer skills in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook as demonstrated in the application material.
- Must be dependable, professional, personable, hardworking, a self-starter, motivated, and possess excellent email etiquette, as evidenced through the application process.
- Availability to work evenings (past 5 p.m.) on certain weekdays and weekends is also a requirement.
- Prior experience working in office/clerical experience.
- Earning a degree in a communications-related field (Journalism, Marketing, English, Communications Studies, etc.)
- Knowledge of KU Libraries and an interest in event coordination.