Student Hourly - Research Assistant - 11044BR
Student Hourly - Research Assistant
- Fabricating, erecting, & testing physical specimens
- Field testing
- Applying instrumentation
- Inspecting fatigue specimens for cracking
- Working with computation simulations
- Analyzing structural test data
**During the semester term of the appointment, the student hourly must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours. For summer periods the student hourly must: 1) have been enrolled in no less than 6 hours in the past spring semester or 2) be pre-enrolled in upcoming fall semester in no less than 6 hours or 3) be enrolled in summer session or 4) be admitted to study in the upcoming fall semester. Student Hourlies may be undergraduate or graduate students. (Exceptions granted for GRA/GTA/GA appointments DO NOT apply to Student Hourly appointments).
- Currently enrolled as a student in good standing in the CEAE department at KU
Additional Candidate Instructions
Application review begins February 27, 2018, however, applications will be accepted throughout the semester and positions filled on an as-needed basis.