Student Hourly - Research Assistant - 11625BR
Student Hourly - Research Assistant
Assisting in proofreading, compiling, and printing project reports and manuals.
Clerical tasks, data entry, and other general office duties as assigned.
Assisting with data collection and data management tasks as assigned.
2. Excellent written communication skills as evidenced in application materials.
3. Experience using computers and software programs such as Microsoft, as evidenced in application materials.
4. Academic background in human service related field, such as social work, psychology, sociology, etc. as evidenced in application materials.
5. Advanced undergraduate (at least 30 credit hours) or graduate student at KU enrolled in a minimum of six credit hours per semester.
6. Availability to work hours during the regular business day.
2. Ability to carefully follow directions and as questions as needed.
3. Some background in research (e.g., coursework, experience with literature reviews, data entry).
4. Valid driver's license and reliable transportation. Position may require travel to and from worksite at Watkins Home/Twente Hall on the KU Campus.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Completion of the online application.
Names and Contact Information for 3 professional references
Application review date is April 23, 2018. To ensure consideration, please apply by the application review date.