Student Hourly Research Lab Assistants - 12833BR
Student Hourly Research Lab Assistants
- Basic computer skills using MS Word and Excel as evidenced in application material
- Excellent organizational and communication skills as evidenced by application material
- Available to work on campus for a block of 3- or more hours at a time, throughout the semester.
- During the semester term of the appointment, the student hourly must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours. For summer periods the student hourly must: 1) have been enrolled in no less than 6 hours in the past spring semester or 2) be pre-enrolled in upcoming fall semester in no less than 6 hours or 3) be enrolled in summer session or 4) be admitted to study in the upcoming fall semester. Student Hourlies may be undergraduate or graduate students. (Exceptions granted for GRA/GTA/GA appointments DO NOT apply to Student Hourly appointments)
- Willingness to coordinate with the lab to arrange certain hours as needed, on a flexible basis
- Coursework in Psychology, Cognitive Science, or Linguistics
- Prior experience in psychology research
- Interest in Japanese language
- Familiarity with visual processing software and/or an audio processing software
Additional Candidate Instructions
To ensure consideration submit application by 11:59PM 9/20/18. Application review begins 9/21/18.