Student Hourly - Student Office Assistant - Federal Work Study - 12801BR
Student Hourly - Student Office Assistant - Federal Work Study
The Office Assistant will also be responsible for monitoring the department email account and calendars.
Student Hourly positions are open to both undergraduate and graduate students.
- Computer skills including MS Word and Excel as described in application materials.
- Accurate typing ability as demonstrated in application materials.
- Student must be Federal Work Study (FWS) eligible as stated in application materials.
- During the semester term of the appointment, the student hourly must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours. For summer periods the student hourly must: 1) have been enrolled in no less than 6 hours in the past spring semester or 2) be pre-enrolled in upcoming fall semester in no less than 6 hours or 3) be enrolled in summer session or 4) be admitted to study in the upcoming fall semester. Student Hourlies may be undergraduate or graduate students. (Exceptions granted for GRA/GTA/GA appointments DO NOT apply to Student Hourly appointments).
- Problem solving skills, as evident by work history and application materials.
- Interest in African and/or African American Studies, as evident by coursework and/or application materials.
- Able to work independently once instructions are given.
- Ability to work 12pm-1pm Monday through Friday, in addition to other preferred hours.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Contact Information to Applicants
Application review begins on September 22, 2018.