Student Hourly - 11789BR
Reliable transportation is required for this position.
2. Collect stories face to face in the community
3. Assist Staff with scheduling and meeting arrangements
4. Submission and preparation of staff travel reimbursements and authorization
5. Scan, copy and other documents preparations as required
6. Monitor and manage center email address
7. Assist with conference and workshop prep
8. Conduct literature reviews as instructed by senior staff
9. Other duties as assigned
2. Strong Microsoft Office product skills as demonstrated by applications materials
3. Experience working on a team or in a team environment as demonstrated in work experience
4. Ability to work at least 20 hours a week in blocks of time
5. Reliable transportation to work off campus.
2. Strong knowledge and skills working in Excel, Access charts, graphs, tables
3. Ability to multi-task while maintaining organization and meeting deadlines