Student Hourly - 11990BR
Working closely with the departmental advisor and the undergraduate program chairs, the student hourly will:
1. Act as department receptionist (answer phones, direct inquiries, ship and receive packages, distribute mail, clean, etc.)
2. Print and file documents for accreditation review
3. Scan student files to ImageNow
4. Post social media updates from the department
5. Other general assistance as needed
- Current KU student enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours
- Strong attention to detail as determined by application materials
- Understanding of confidentiality and FERPA.
- Have general knowledge about Microsoft Word and Excel through previous work experience OR course work as demonstrated in application materials.
- Previous office or clerical experience.
- Experience with social media.
- Website and/or graphic design experience.
- Ability to work 2 or more hours at a time between 10am and 3pm.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Application review begins May 25th, 2018 and continues until positions are filled for fall.
Due to confidentiality, we cannot hire students seeking a degree within Chemical & Petroleum Engineering.
Contact Information to Applicants