Student Hourly - 12608BR
- Coordinate and design KPR’s monthly e-newsletter.
- Organize ticket giveaways.
- Social media.
- Assist with ad design & other graphic design.
- Write press releases.
- Assist with letters and mailings.
- Assist with the KPR fund drive, scheduling food donations and on-air guests.
- Hang posters for KPR events.
- Data entry, assisting at reception desk if needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work a minimum of 10 hours per week.
- Excellent writing skills, as evidenced in application materials.
- Strong attention to detail, as evidenced in application materials.
- Experience with Constant Contact and the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Reliable and able to work a regular schedule
Additional Candidate Instructions
Anticipated Start date: January, 22, 2019