Student Hourly/Work Study - Spencer - University Archives - 12153BR
Student Hourly/Work Study - Spencer - University Archives
- Shelving, shifting, and retrieval of boxes from stack areas.
- Creating box listings for various departmental records and other data entry.
- Providing assistance to Archives staff in transferring records from units and individuals.
- Assisting Archives staff with special projects, exhibits, or events.
- Assisting Archives staff in responding to reference requests, answering the telephone, photocopying, miscellaneous office support, and special projects or events.
- Capable to work 10 hrs/week, between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., M-F, in 2 hour blocks of time.
- Past experience demonstrating the ability to communicate effectively and follow instructions accurately as evidenced by the application material.
- Lift 30-35 lbs with or without assistance.
- Previous experience in archival, library, or museum work.
- Experience organizing large groups of records.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, specifically Access and Excel.
- Qualified for Work Study Program.
Additional Candidate Instructions
*Dependent on budget, students may be able to work up to 40 hours a week when classes are not in session over breaks.