Student Imaging & Data Entry Intern-Student Hourly - 12854BR
Student Imaging & Data Entry Intern-Student Hourly
The primary responsibility of these positions are to assist the Accounting System coordinator. This will be a non-credit internship within purchasing services . Student should have at least two hour blocks of time available, four hour blocks of time is preferable, between the hours of 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM.
This position will use Oracle Financials in the Cloud for daily financial transactions, prepare monthly account statements for distribution, research outstanding payment documents, and filing. In addition, this position will assist with scanning and imaging accounts payable documents. This position will also sort campus mail, federal mail, answer telephones, assist walk-in traffic, and perform other tasks as required.
While the position performs duties that are routine in nature, a high degree of accuracy must be
55% Input data into Oracle Financials in the Cloud.
20% Prepare, scan, & link documents.
10% Research outstanding payment documents.
10% Sorting, filing, mail, & other duties as required.
5% Prepare monthly account statements for distribution.
- Must meet KU minimum enrollment requirement for employment.
- High attention to detail as evidenced by application material.
- Must be available to work 15-20 hours per week.
- Must be available to work 2-4 hour shifts at a time.
- Federal Work Study eligibility.
- Student in the School of Business.
- Experience with Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Ability to work independently.
Additional Candidate Instructions
A complete electronic application will include a resume, a cover letter, and your course schedule for the academic year.
This posting will remain open until the position has been filled.