Student Marketing Assistant - 11552BR
Student Marketing Assistant
- Compiling and analyzing ticket revenue information and other data as requested, which includes gathering information from AudienceView ticketing system.
- Assist with maintaining and processing promotional mailing lists, including email lists and U.S. mail.
- Contacting and requesting promotional materials from artist management companies, as well as distributing materials.
- Assist in writing and editing season materials, including performance programs, news releases, website content and more.
- Assist with projects including event marketing campaigns, media relations and special promotions.
- Word processing and filing.
- Other duties as requested that impact Lied Center marketing and performance initiatives.
- Strong writing, editing, analytical and communication skills, as evidenced by application materials.
- Background in Journalism, English, Business Marketing or related field.
- Strong typing/computer skills, Macintosh and PC computer platforms (Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.), as evidenced by application materials.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, as evidenced by application materials.
- Must work 10–12 hours per week, Monday–Friday, with a set schedule.
- Must be enrolled as a KU student beyond Fall 2018.
- Prior office experience.
- Background in the performing arts.
- Graphic design experience.
- Graduate level status a plus.
- Work-study a plus.
- Self-motivated and reliable.