Student Office Assistant - 12757BR
Student Office Assistant
- Light clerical work and receptionist-related duties such as greeting the public and answering the phone.
- New student processing: picture taking and web upload, key and code check-out, computer account application process, database entry.
- Assist faculty, staff and students with shipping and receiving.
- Conference room scheduling.
- Periodic meeting set-up and clean-up.
- Minimal courier services.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook as demonstrated by work history and interview.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills as demonstrated by application materials.
- Attention to detail as demonstrated by application materials.
- During the semester term of the appointment, the student hourly must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours. For summer periods the student hourly must: 1) have been enrolled in no less than 6 hours in the past spring semester or 2) be pre-enrolled in upcoming fall semester in no less than 6 hours or 3) be enrolled in summer session or 4) be admitted to study in the upcoming fall semester. Student Hourlies may be undergraduate or graduate students. (Exceptions granted for GRA/GTA/GA appointments DO NOT apply to Student Hourly appointments).
Position Requirement: Ability to occasionally lift up to 75 lbs with or without accommodation.
- Federal work study eligible.
- Prior office related experience.
- Ability to work 10-15 hours per week.
- Three references.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Applications will be accepted until the position has been filled. Application review begins September 10, 2018.