Student Parking Attendant - 12307BR
Student Parking Attendant
- Clean up debris from parking lot and keep parking areas clean and orderly to ensure that space usage is maximized.
- Lift, position, and remove barricades/cones in order to open or close parking areas.
- Review motorists' identification (Lied VIP Parking Pass) before directing them to open parking areas.
- Direct motorists to parking areas or parking spaces, using hand signals or flashlights as necessary.
- Greet customers and direct them to the appropriate Lied Center entrance.
- Assist patrons with accessibility needs.
- Submit post-event summaries, including information about attendance, equipment damage, patron feedback and incident reports.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, as evidenced by application materials.
- Must work an irregular schedule, including night and weekends.
- Work outdoors in a variety of weather conditions.
- Standing for up to 2 hours at a time.
- Lift up to 30 lbs with or without assistance.
- Ability to project a positive, customer-friendly demeanor.
- Familiarity with performing arts center or other large event venues.