Student Project Assistant - 10553BR
Student Project Assistant
- To conduct open source searchers on drug trafficking and terrorism in Russia using in accordance with the provided guidelines.
- To record and classify the information in in accordance with the provided guidelines.
- No less than two semesters of coursework at KU.
- Demonstrated experience conducting open source searchers and analyzing their results.
- Strong written communication skills as demonstrated by application materials.
- Student hourly employees must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours during the semester term of the appointment.
- Fluency in the Russian language.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Application review begins December 14, 2017 and will continue until the position is filled. To ensure consideration, please apply by the review date.