Student Research Assistant- Student Hourly - 13063BR
Student Research Assistant- Student Hourly
2. Availability to work 5 hours per week during the semester, as evidenced in application materials and interview.
3. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and meet deadlines, as evidenced in previous work experience.
4. Prior or current experience as a pharmacy technician or can be a pre-pharmacy student, as evidenced in application materials and interview.
5. During the semester term of the appointment, the student hourly must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours. For summer periods the student hourly must: 1) have been enrolled in no less that 6 hours in the past spring semester or 2) be pre-enrolled in the upcoming fall semester in no less than 6 hours, or 3) be enrolled in summer session or 4) be admitted to study in the upcoming fall semester. Student Hourlies may be undergraduate or graduate students.
"FOR CONFIDENTIALITY REASONS, CURRENT KU SCHOOL OF PHARMACY STUDENTS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION."
2. Microsoft office experience (Excel, Word)
3. Previous experience with Statistical Software (SPSS)
Additional Candidate Instructions
Availability to work at least 5 hours per week during the semester.
A complete application consists of the online application, resume and three professional references.
Application review begins on November 2, 2018 and will continue until a successful candidate is identified.