Student Work Study Wood Splitter - 9806BR
Student Work Study Wood Splitter
Willingness to work outside in various climatic conditions; ability to do physical labor, ability to lift 80 lbs. to waist height unaided; ability to roll and push large logs unaided; ability to maneuver wheeled, cantilevered log splitter up and down an incline unaided.
- Must be eligible for Work Study as evidenced in application material
- Must be able to lift, push, roll and maneuver equipment and wood rounds unaided
- During the semester of the appointment, the student hourly must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours. For summer periods the student hourly must: 1) have been enrolled in no less than 6 hours in the past spring semester or 2) be pre-enrolled in upcoming fall semester in no less than 6 hours or 3) be enrolled in summer session or 4) be admitted to study in the upcoming fall semester. Student Hourlies may be undergraduate or graduate students. (Exceptions granted for GRA/GTA/GA appointments DO NOT apply to Student Hourly appointments)
- Familiarity with hydraulic splitters or similar equipment
- Familiarity with standard law care equipment
Additional Candidate Instructions
You must email Joe after you have completed an application stating that you have completed and that you have confirmed with The Financial Aid and Scholarship Office that you have or are eligible for Federal Work Study.
THIS IS A POOL POSTING. REVIEW OF APPLICATIONS WILL BE ONGOING AND HIRES WILL BE MADE AS NEEDED THROUGHOUT THE POSTING PERIOD WHICH ENDS 05/01/2018.